Sunday, July 8, 2007


WOW! I had never used watercolour paper before and I cannot believe the difference it makes when using the WaterColor Wonder™ Crayons and the Aqua Painter™. You get a fantastic water colour effect with very little effort, I am so impressed. I would urge you all to take advantage of this months special 'Just Add Water' During July, spend $50 and get a family of Watercolor Wondercrayons or our Watercolor Pencils for 25% off. Click on Specials in the side bar to the left for more details. Email me to place and order. Host a workshop this month and get 10% off an Aqua Painter and a Stazon Ink Pad.
I will upload some more watercoloured images shortly.

1 comment:

Back to New Blinds said...

Hi Georgina, just found your blog, looking forward to your stamping up demo this coming weekend.

Regards Pam