Monday, August 27, 2007

Scribble This


Wow I love this set and I don't even own it yet, one of my downlines lent it to me. I can see it is going to have to be on the top of my next shopping list! Here I have done a very simple 8 by 8 layout using the stampset to make all the patterened paper I have used. I have used very vanilla and certainly celery c/s stamped with certainly celery ink and brocade blue c/s stamped with brocade blue ink. The flowers were stamped in basic brown ink on very vanilla c/s and then coloured with stampin' pastels chalk. I only used celery ribbon and then rose red and orchid opulence c/s to make faux ribbon. The tab is made with the new round tab punch from apricot appeal c/s and stamped with the hello stamp from the Taggers Dozen set from the mini.
We made this layout in a recent workshop and some ladies swapped the very vanilla and certainly celery c/s around so that their photo was sitting on a colour rather than a neutral. They looked fabulous! Call me if you'd like to try this layout in a workshop in your own home.

3 comments:

Back to New Blinds said...

Very cool georgina, great to see them on layouts too.

Love Pam

Carol Dunstan said...

This is gorgeous Georgina!

Melissa Garland said...

Love it Georgi. Looks fantastic.