Thursday, November 1, 2007

All in the Family

During October the Australian Stampin'Up community was saddened by the death of its General Manager, David Abbott. I only met Dave a few times but felt like I knew him like an old friend.Dave was only 41 and left behind his wife and three small children. Stampin'Up have just released the stamp set "'All in the Family,' to raise money for Dave's Family. The entire price of the stamp set will be donated to the family, not just the profits, that's 100%.


All In The Family is available from today,
1st November, to 30th November 2007
for $73.95 for 28 stamps in the set.
In order to help you out, I am going to forfeit my commission,
this will reduce the price to price to $59.15 plus postage & handling.
Please help this worthy cause and in the process get yourself this fabulous stamp set!
please contact me to place your order.
Better yet book a work shop and use your hostess $$$ to reduce the price even further!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

These sorts of stories are becoming all too frequent. I will definitely be getting myself a set of these stamps. It is just so sad. Regards, Kim.