Friday, January 25, 2008

Valentines Day is just around the corner!

Let’s make some Valentine Cards!
$6 for three cards.
This Tuesday, 29th January, 10am at my place.
Bring the kids, they can make one card with your help and
then you will make two beautiful cards.
Make one for Dad, one for a teacher
and what about one for a friend to make them feel special!
It is so nice to receive a card and the true gift is in the giving- it does feel good!
Please contact me by email or phone 0409 326 016 to book in and get my address.
I will have to limit this one to 6 adults, so let me know ASAP.

These are the three cards we will make, the one on the right is for the kids and the others for the grown ups! Both the ruby red and regal rose cards have been CASED from two Split coast stampers, gotta_stamp and glitter queen.

No comments: