Friday, April 4, 2008

New Stampin' Up! Catalogue has Arrived on the Central Coast

The New Stampin'Up! Catalogue has arrived and I have plenty available on the Central Coast NOW! I'm at Woongarrah, so local pick up is available for $10 or posted to you for $15. This Idea Book and Catalogue is a stunning publication, It has lots of brand new stamp sets, all new Designer Series Patterned Papers and loads of fabulous accessories! I can't wait for my order to arrive to start playing with my new stamps, papers, ribbons and embellishments. I made the following cards with stamps that I have that are in the new Catalogue.










Below -
Stamp Set; Eat Cake
Card Stock: Soft Subtles
Ink Pads; Mellow Moss
Accessories; Markers - Soft Subtles, twill tape

Above -
Stamp Sets: Wild About You and It's YOur Birthday
Cardstock; Soft Subtles
Ink Pads; Regal Rose
Accessories; Markers- Soft Subtles










Contact Me if you have any Questions or would like a New 2008-2009 Idea and Catalogue Book

No comments: