Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Buff Point Card Making

Last week I had a workshop with a group of ladies from Buff Point, we had a fabulous morning and this is one of the cards that we made, using Petal Prints, Purely Pomegranate, Blush Blossom and Chocolate Chip.

Last night we had a sizzling time with the heat gun in the Faux Metal class, we were too clever!

We made numerous embellishments with this amazing technique and I will post the cards I make with them later.

After we had finished we had show and tell and I showed the lovely Purely Pomegranete card above. Oooh!!!, I heard so I couldn't resist. The card is so simple yet so impressive.

I made this variation in the new In-color, Soft Sky and Blue Bayou, with the yummy Double stitched grosgrain ribbon that co-ordinates beautifully, in Blue Bayou too! The sentiment is Happy Everything, a great set for balancing your card layout as it uses too different fonts and sizes. I think it finishes things off nicely!


And one of my Class, Adele, made this one in the new Basic Gray and So Saffron!
Very nice! Go Adele!

3 comments:

Deli said...

Hehehe....Loooved the Faux metal, thanks so much for a great class xoxox
Basic Gray is a bit special too! I like it alot xoxo

cheers
Adele
xoxoxo

Anonymous said...

Love these cards Georgina. So simple and elegant. Particularly love the Soft Sky and Blue Bayou together. Mmmmm, nice!

Luv
Alex

Anonymous said...

You are tagged my friend!!